GSL Energy - LifePO4 Batteries - Warranty Terms and Conditions
GSL Energy - Return and Refund Policy
- GSL Energy returns policy shall remain in force for a period of 30 days after the delivery of the goods. To be eligible for a return, the LifePO4 battery or batteries shall be unused and in the same condition that it was sent and received and be in the original packaging.
- After 30 days or more from the date of delivery, there has to be exceptional reasons to offer a refund, You the buyer cannot simply change there mind and expect a refund.
Additional non-returnable items:
- For the buyer to complete there return, a receipt or proof of purchase is required showing the order number, delivery date.
- Batteries are not to be sent back to GSL Energy but to My Renewable Energy Australia or an Approved Service Centre.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Items not delivered in its original condition, are damaged on delivery, missing parts or incorrect battery's delivered as to the order.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once the return has been received and inspected by A My Renewable Energy Service Centre, they will send an an email to the you the original buyer to notify you that your returned batteries have been revived.
- My Renewable Energy Service Centre will also notify you if the refund as been approved or rejected.
- If approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to you credit card or original method of payment, within 7 days of been approved.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- Goods are only replace if they are defective or damaged and only for the same item and model.
- You the buyer are responsible for paying for all freight and delivery costs for returning the item. Freight and delivery costs are non-refundable. The cost of all returned freight and delivery back will be charged to your account.
Tel: 0086 755 8451 5360
My Renewable Energy Australia
86 Brook St,
Fortescue Valley, Queensland