50W Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel
50W / 12V Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel for charging battery banks in Caravans, Boats, Camping etc.
The Suojing 50W Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel lets you enjoy eco-friendly power in a more convenient way – with its fully flexible design!
50W Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel has the advantage of having no steel frame or aluminium backing, which means you get to have an ultra-lightweight, portable power source that's just as tough as the standard models. You can easily take this on your caravan adventures, camping trips, boating or just to trickle charge your car battery.
With its flexible feature you can also adjust the angle and position of the flexible panel according to your precise needs. You won't even need a flat horizontal surface to set it up just lay it out on any type of sunny surface.
With its monocrystalline cells, sunlight is absorbed in to the cells creating more overall efficiency.
For a super lightweight yet heavy-duty solar panel, nothing beats the Suojing 50W Flexible Solar Panel.
Buy yours today......
Packaging & Shipping
- Packing: Cartons will be used for all small items. Wooden crates will be used for large Items.
- Suojing New Energy delivery time to our shipping agent is 2 to 7 working days after receiving full payment.
Suojing New Energy offer 24 Hours after service to help solve any problems.
Guides and After-service Consultancy
• Need an Accessory?
• Products Repair?
• Power Problems to Solve?
• Power Protection Solutions, etc.?
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery time from China to Australian:
- E-Pack 14 to 21 days
- Air Express [Door to Door] 2 to 5 days from dispatch.
- Bulk Air [Heavy Items] Door to Door 5 to 7 days from dispatch.
- Sea Freight [Large/Heavy Goods] Door to Door 17 to 27 days subject to delivery address.
- Delivery from port to your nominated address is subject to your location and Postcode in Australia.
- Capital city's/Metro areas within 24 hours of been cleared by customs.
- Not metro locations subject to transportation times.
Payment and Terms:
To order any products through https://myrenewableenergy.com.au/ full payment 100% will be paid in Advance and held in trust by My Renewable Energy secure Payment Gateway. [Shopify]
- Once payment has been processed and approved the Vendor fees are paid directly to them before assembly and packaging begins.
- After products have been confirmed ready for delivery, the freight forwarding company will pick your order up directly from the vendor and arrange for delivery to Australia by the method that you select. Large orders will be sent by Bulk Air and Sea Freight to Australia and picked up and delivered by our Agent [Northline] to your nominated address in Australia.
The remaining funds held will pay for shipping fees, Australian customs duty, Port handling fees, delivery from port to your nominated address and marketing site fees.
If you require any further information you are free to contact My Renewable Energy by using the contact form located on the main menu.