GREATPOWER - Etet TOWER HV 1-3KVA UPS Single phase Online Tower Series
Etet TOWER HV 1-3KVA UPS Single phase Online Tower Series
- Auto Self-Testing System
- Extendable Run Time
- Fan Speed Control
- Power Management Software
- Multiple Communication Ports
- Optional SNMP & Relay Cards
- Compact Design
Choosing a battery to suit your needs
When choosing a battery for your home, one of the first things to think about is how you want to use it. For example, you may want a battery to:
- Use more of your solar energy instead of exporting power to the grid (saving more money).
- Provide back-up power during a blackout. This may require special wiring by an electrical contractor, and if you plan to use your current system you may need a different inverter.
- Save on grid electricity costs by buying and storing energy at off peak times (when the price is cheaper) and using the battery during peak periods (when electricity is more expensive).
- Power your entire home (i.e. go off grid). If used together with a renewable energy source, batteries can provide power in remote areas where it is expensive to connect to the electricity grid or the electricity grid is not available.
Understanding how much electricity you use (and when you use it), the tariffs you are charged to buy electricity from the grid, and the size of your solar system will help determine how a battery might benefit you. Using this information, you and your installer can work out what size and type of battery is best to meet your needs.
Click Here:- Questions to ask your installer
LiFeP04 Batteries provide the safest and most reliable batteries on the market
Packaging & Shipping
- Packing: Cartons will be used for all small items. Wooden crates will be used for large orders.
- Shipping: Goods will be dispatched within 2 to 3 days after receiving payment. [Subject to order quantity]
- Deliver time Sea-Freight: 18 to 30 days [subject to your location]
Warranty: 1 Year
Guides and After-service Consultancy
Greatpower: offer the following guides:
- Need an Accessory?
- Products Repair?
- Power Problems to Solve?
- Power Protection Solutions, etc.?
Greatpower offer 24 Hours After service to help solve your problems.
Shipping and Delivery
Greatpower delivery time to freight handling company is 2 to 3 working days after received payment.
- Delivery from port to your nominated address is subject to your location in Australia.
- Capital city's/Metro areas within 24 hours of been cleared by customs.
- Not metro locations subject to transportation times.
Payment and Terms:
To order any products through https://myrenewableenergy.com.au/ full payment 100% will be paid in Advance and held in trust by My Renewable Energy secure Payment Gateway.
- Once payment has been processed and approved the Vendor fees are paid directly before assembly and packaging begins.
- After products have been confirmed ready for delivery, the freight forwarding company will pick your order up directly from the vendor and arrange for delivery to your nominated address in Australia.
The remaining funds held will pay for shipping fees, Australian customs duty, Port handling fees, delivery from port to your nominated address and marketing site fees.
If you require any further information you are free to contact My Renewable Energy by using the contact form located on the main menu.
We Also Recommend
Solar Power Inverter by MICNO Electric for Pumping irrigation water, supply bores dams tanks - KE300A-01 S2 Solar Pump Inverter ~ 220V~Single Phase [0.4kw to 5.5kw]
UPS Inverter [600VA to 1500VA] for home and office power supply backup. - Sumry Power R-BK