GSL1250 - LifePO4 [LFP] 12 Volt 50A Series for small cars, Campers, Camping and Fishing
GSL- 12.8V / 50AH LifePO4 Starting battery for:
- Motor Bikes
- RTV Off Road
- Camping [LED Lighting]
- Fishing night lights
- Small Caravan [Water Pump, LED Lighting]
- Small Vessels lights and Nav Aids
- and solar or wind energy storage.
The system design capabilities will bring excellent performance and reliability because of the Battery Management System [BMS] technology designed to protect the battery in several different ways.
- Highly integrated with less installation space
- Has excellent cell consistency
- Long cycle life, High-performance
- Made from cathode lithium iron phosphate
- The battery has excellent performance in low temperature
- Multiple protection functions, battery has high voltage protection with higher reliability
- Modular and quick plug design makes it easy to use and maintenance
- Small and light weight;
- No heavy metals and environment friendly
- Has no memory effect
- Has 4000 to 6000 cycles depending on local surrounding temperature.
- Maintenance free
- Able to Handle high-rates of discharge at 1C
- Internal BMS with full protection
- Passed the following abuse and safety test:
- nail penetration
- thermal shock
No fire, no explosion with stable chemical structure.
|Series & Parallel Application||up to 4 series 4 parallel connected application|
|Limited Charge Voltage||14.6±0.2V|
|Floating Charge Voltage||13.8±0.2V|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage||10.0V|
|Standard Charge Current||20A|
|Max. Charge Current||50A|
|Standard Continuous Discharge Current||50A|
|Max. Continuous Discharge Current (<30min)||100A|
|Pulse Discharge Current (<3s)||150A|
|Cycle Life||> 4000 cycles|
|Dimension (mm)||Length: 197±2 Width: 165±2 Height: 175±2|
|Charge Temperature Range||0~45℃|
|Discharge Temperature Range||-20~60℃|
|Recommended Operating Temperature||15~35℃|
|Self-Discharge Rate (Residual capacity)||≤3%/month; ≤15%/years|
|Self-Discharge Rate (Reversible capacity)||≤1.5%/month; ≤8%/years|
|Storage Temperature & Humidity Range (Less than 1 month)||-20~35℃, 45~75%RH|
|Storage Temperature & Humidity Range (Less than 3 months)||-10~35℃, 45~75%RH|
|Recommended Storage Temperature & Humidity Range||15~35℃,45~75%RH|
Portable, Super Light
Shipping and Delivery
- GSL-ENERGY will deliver to the freight handling company within 2 to 3 working days after receiving you payment [if goods are in stock].
- Goods that are not in stock will be dispatched within 20 days after receiving payment. [Subject to order quantity]
- From China to Australia Airports is 3 to 7 days.
- From China to Australian seaports is 18 to 21 days
- Delivery from port to your nominated address is subject to your location in Australia.
- Capital city's/Metro areas within 24 hours of been cleared by customs.
- Not metro locations subject to transportation times.
Packaging & Shipping
- Packing: Cartons will be used for all small items. Wooden crates will be used for large orders.
Warranty - 5 year for all GSL-Energy LFP batteries.
GSL-ENERGY offer 24 Hours After service to help solve your problems.
Guides and After-service Consultancy
• Need an Accessory?
• Products Repair?
• Power Problems to Solve?
• Power Protection Solutions, etc.?
Payment and Terms:
To order any products through https://myrenewableenergy.com.au/ full payment 100% will be paid in Advance and held in trust by My Renewable Energy secure Payment Gateway.
- Once payment has been processed and approved the Vendor fees are paid directly before assembly and packaging begins.
- After products have been confirmed ready for delivery, the freight forwarding company will pick your order up directly from the vendor and arrange for delivery to your nominated address in Australia.
The remaining funds held will pay for shipping fees, Australian customs duty, Port handling fees, delivery from port to your nominated address and marketing site fees.
If you require any further information you are free to contact My Renewable Energy by using the contact form located on the main menu.