Inverter Pure Sine Wave Solar Charger 1 Kw to 12 Kw from Yiyen Electric
HP and HP-PV Inverter Pure Sine Wave Solar Charger 1 Kw to 12 Kw
Pure Sine Wave Solar Charger 1 Kw to 12 Kw with optional MPPT Charge Controler
Pure Sine Wave Solar Charger
Models to select from:
1Kw - 2Kw - 3Kw - 4 Kw - 5Kw - 6Kw - 8Kw - 10Kw - 12Kw
Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger Description:
- High Output Capacity up to 12Kw.
- Ultra Low THD, Typically below 7% Full Linear Load [Battery Low]
- Battery Temperature Sensing for Increased Precision Charging.
- Powerful Charging Rate up to 120 Amps. Selection from 0% to 100%.
- Auto generator start for backup power.
- MPPT Solar Charger Controller [Optional addition]
- HIGH POWER 12,000W AVAILABLE
Compleat System Consist of:
Wall Mounted LifePO4 Battery Pack, Matched Solar Inverter, Matched MPPT Charge Controller and CAN/RS485 Software.
Lower your power bill and protect from power outages
Traditional grid-tied solar systems only operate when utility power is available. Without energy storage, a grid-tied PV solar system shuts down during a power outage. Don’t be left in the dark when you need power the most, with the addition of batteries and a backup inverter you can provide seamless, uninterrupted power for your household during an outage while still offsetting your power bill.
Optional MPPT Charge Controller
This HP-HV series of Inverter also has the option of having the MPPT Charge Controller fitted inside of the inverter box, secure and out of the weather. For more information on this additional feature READ MORE >
Optional Wall Mounted LifePO4 Battery Bank
To get the full use of the the inverter connect it to a Yiyen Electric Battery Pack. For more information READ MORE >
CAN/RS485 Communications port:
Connect several packages in Parallel/ Master & Slave relationships and monitor other functions. READ MORE >
Yiyen Wall Mounted Systems come Pre-wired and ready to install.
All of Yueqing Wall Mount Grid Tied Solar Home Energy Systems include a complete power centre, pre-wired and tested by factory-trained technicians. The power centre is the heart of the system and includes the essential battery-based inverter, capable of providing power from batteries during an outage.
These systems truly combine the best of both worlds, offering the independence and peace-of-mind of battery storage combined with the cost-savings of a grid-tied system. Yiyen systems come with properly sized battery banks, but can be customise to any system to meet your specific needs.
Stay energised even when the grid is down
When the grid is available, power produced by your solar system is used by the home and excess energy is sent into the utility grid. In the event of a power outage the backup inverter will automatically turn on to power critical appliances such as the fridge/freezer, lights, well pump, computer, phone and more.
The combination of solar energy and battery storage works seamlessly to provide power to essential appliances during an outage, working similar to an off-grid system. HP-HV series Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a combination of an inverter, charger, solar power and Auto-transfer switch into one complete system . It is packed with unique features and it is one of the most advanced inverter/chargers on the market today.
Pure Sine Wave Solar Charger Product Features:
- Smart Remote Control [RJ11 & RJ45 option]
- Solar Panel Support with MPPT Function.
- Designed for the Harsh Australian Conditions.
- Automatic DC Start with Self Diagnostic Functions
- Compatible with both Linear and Non-Linear Loads
- Easy to Install, Easy to Operate and Easy to Understand.
- Low DC voltage: Supports Home and Office Appliances.
- Powerful Charging: Up to 120 Amps. Select for 0% to 100%.
- High efficiency in design: Power Saving Mode for conserving energy.
- Battery Priority Mode for designating the Inverters preferred UPS Configuration.
- 13 Volt DC Battery Recovery Point, dedicated to Renewable Energy Systems.
- 8 Preset Battery Types to select from. Plus Desulphation for flat batteries.
- 4 Step Intelligent Battery Charging, Power Factor Correction [PFC].
- 8 ms Transfer time between utilities and battery, guarantees continues power supply.
- 15 ms Delay before transfer when AC power resumes protecting the load when the generator is used.
On the rear panel of the inverter, there are 5 DIP switches which enables operators to customise the performance of the unit.
LOW BATTERY TRIP VOLTS
- The Low Battery trip Volt is set to 10.0 Volts DC by default. It can be adjusted to 10.5 Volts DC
AC INPUT RANGE
- There are different acceptable AC input ranges for different load types. This inverter can be customised from 184-235 Volts AC to 140-270 Volts AC.
LOAD SENCING CYCLE
- Inverters are factory defaulted to detect loads for 250ms in every 3 seconds when the Sw3 setting is positioned in position 1.
- In the Night Charge position the inverter will stay in standby mode without sencing loads and will not output power even if the load is turned on when working in battery mode.
- The frequency of the inverter is arranged by the Sw4 switch.
- The factory defult setting for 220/230/240 Volt AC inverter is 50Hz and 60Hz for 100/110/120 Volt AC. The output frequenct can be changed once a quilifies frequency is applied to the inverter.
SOLAR/AC PRIORITY SETTINGS
- This Inverter is designed to be AC priority by default, meaning that when AC input is present the battery will be charged first. Then the inverter will transfer the input AC to power the load.
- The AC priority and battery Priority switch is available upon request. When you select battery priority the inverter will invert from battery to AC input.
Packaging & Shipping
- Packing: Cartons will be used for all small items. Wooden crates will be used for large Items.
- Yiyen Electric delivery time to FIC Logestist is 2 to 7 working days after receiving full payment.
Yiyen Electric offer 24 Hours After service to help solve your problems.
Guides and After-service Consultancy
• Need an Accessory?
• Products Repair?
• Power Problems to Solve?
• Power Protection Solutions, etc.?
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery time from China to Australian:
- E-Pack 14 to 21 days
- Air Express [Door to Door] 2 to 5 days from dispatch.
- Bulk Air [Heavy Items] Door to Door 5 to 7 days from dispatch.
- Sea Freight [Large/Heavy Goods] Door to Door 17 to 27 days subject to delivery address.
- Delivery from port to your nominated address is subject to your location and Postcode in Australia.
- Capital city's/Metro areas within 24 hours of been cleared by customs.
- Not metro locations subject to transportation times.
Payment and Terms:
To order any products through https://myrenewableenergy.com.au/ full payment 100% will be paid in Advance and held in trust by My Renewable Energy secure Payment Gateway. [Shopify/
- Once payment has been processed and approved the Vendor fees are paid directly to them before assembly and packaging begins.
- After products have been confirmed ready for delivery, the freight forwarding company [FIC Logestis] will pick your order up directly from the vendor and arrange for delivery to Australia. Bulk Air and Sea Freight will be picked up and delivered by our Agent [Northline] to your nominated address in Australia.
The remaining funds held will pay for shipping fees, Australian customs duty, Port handling fees, delivery from port to your nominated address and marketing site fees.
If you require any further information you are free to contact My Renewable Energy by using the contact form located on the main menu.
We Also Recommend
Solar Power Inverter by MICNO Electric for Pumping irrigation water, supply bores dams tanks - KE300A-01 S2 Solar Pump Inverter ~ 220V~Single Phase [0.4kw to 5.5kw]
UPS Inverter [600VA to 1500VA] for home and office power supply backup. - Sumry Power R-BK