Solar Pump Inverter Single and Three Phase 220 to 240V [0.4kW to 30kW] MICNO Electric - KE300A-01 S2
MINCO MPPT solar pumping DC / AC inverter
Solar water pumping systems are mainly used for agricultural and forestry irrigation, livestock drinking water, sewage treatment, scenic fountains, swimming pools and daily water supply.
Solar Pump Inverter Configuration
Solar Pump Inverter's, How do they work
Solar Pump Inverter's consisting of a solar array, solar pump inverter, AC water pump and a water tank. The solar array provides power supply to directly to the inverter to operate the pump to pump water from bore's, wells, rivers, lakes and other water sources. Solar array's absorb solar radiation and converts it into electric energy providing power supply to the complete system.Solar pump inverter's convert DC power from the solar array converting it to into AC power, in turn powering the AC Water Pump. In addition, adjusting the output voltage and frequency according to the intensity of the suns radiation in real time providing maximum power to the pump and point tracking of the sun to maximise the use of solar energy. When the suns intensity is low, the pumping system can be switch to over to the grid to maintain the water flow and levels.
- 1AC 220V pump:
- 0.4~5.5kW 3AC 220V pump:
- 0.4~11kW 3AC 380V pump:
- Suitable for all kinds of pumps, including single phase 220V pump
- Compatible with all popular solar panels
- Support AC input, can switch to grid power supply, making the system work 24 hours a day.
- Built-in MPPT technology with up to 99% efficiency
- With water level detection function, automatically regulate the pump flow to prevent dry running, full water level.
- Self-adaptation to the motor’s power rating
- Plug-and-play so no need to set parameters.
- Wide range of input voltages
- No need for batters.
- Suitable for all kinds of applications
- Easy installation and effortless maintenance
MICNO KE300 series pumping inverters, combine solar power [DC] energy and mains power [AC] energy as and required using an automatic switch to control the two power sources providing an uninterrupted water supply. This means no manual attention is required when DC power is not sufficient to drive the system. MICNO KE300 series pumping inverters on there own can switch over to mains power to keep the pumping system operating when DC power is not sufficient. When the DC power supply is at sufficient charge the KE300 will switch back over to DC solar power.
MaximumPower Point Tracking [MPPT] function for solar systems and is designed to get the maximum possible power from photovoltaic devices and in this case solar panels. Solar panels have a complex relationship between solar’s irregular radiation, temperature and total resistance which produces a nonlinear efficiency output which can be analysed based on the I-V curve. The purpose of the MPPT system is to sample the output of the solar cells and apply the correct resistance, [load] to obtain the maximum power output for all environmental conditions.
The MPPT function will start or stop the pump when water levels reach preset values entered during Instulation and setup.
The KE300-01 series solar inverter has motor drive technology and Max Power Point Tracking to maximise power output from solar modules. It supports both DC and AC power inputs. MaximumPower Point Tracking increases the working efficiency of solar pump inverters and solar panel output by adjusting the output frequency of the inverter based on sunshine energy, insuring that the system is always working at optimum conditions.
When solar power is not available, the controller can be switched to an alternative AC power supply such as a generator or AC mains. The inverter provides fault detection, motor soft start, and speed control as well as plug and play ease of installation. The system is fully automatic making it unnecessary for manual intervention as it will auto-start as per the restart settings.
A built-in Anti-Dry-Run function prevents the pump from running dry when water levels fall below a predetermined point. This system protects the inverters electrical system and protects the pumping system from running dry and burning pump components and impellers out. The smart control function of the KE300-01 series controls the water levels dynamically using multiple terminals for analog, digital sensors.
MICNO Time Controller
An additional accessory to save on power cost is the MICNO Time Controller. The time controller is used to set the inverter to take power from the grid at nominated times. For example the power in your area may be cheapest between 12:00 midnight and 07:30 am. The Time Controller will switch to mains power at midnight and switch back to solar power at 07:30 in the morning.
MICNO Remote Monitor System’ [RMS]
Because solar pumping system are commonly installed in rural or isolated areas, MICNO have designed LOT [Internet Of Things] system. Now the operator can simply use a GRPS module by connecting the Solar Inverter to the operator’s mobile phone or computer by inserting a sim card into the module to monitor and control using real time Remote Monitor System dedicated app.
Available voltages and applicable motor power ratings:
R&D test:Testing the hardware and software performance before production is to ensure that it is working at its design optimisation and produces excellent performance.
Board test: Is the testing of the performance of every board in our inverters to reduce product defective rate.
IQC: Is taking strict quality inspection for every income component to ensure all components are quality tested and qualified before use.
Ageing testing: Is operating all inverters to run status, by putting them in the ageing test house at 50°C for 48 hours, to remove every unqualified inverter.
Load test: The last and the most important test by adding different loads to the inverters, test their input and output value, to check their working performance. Unqualified products will be removed from the testing team.
By applying such strict testing process, MICNO ensures every outgoing inverter has passes a quality insurance testing process
- MICNO Solar Pump Inverters pass comprehensive test during manufacturing.
- Standard export carton box & plywood case
Packaging & Shipping
- Micno Inverters will dispatch within 10 to 15 days after payment.
- Outside the carton, we will use the thin film to protect the product.
- Full protect carton packing with foam inside.
- Corner protection and fragile tag.
- Or individual carton box (two pieces per carton box).
- Or according to customer's specifications/suitable for shipping.
- On completion of assemble the panels will be deliver to our freight handling company in Shenzhen China.
Shipping and Delivery
- Subject to the total weight and size of the order the panels will be dispatched as below.
- From China to Australia Airports is 3 to 7 days.
- From China to Australian seaports is 18 to 21 days
- Delivery from port to your nominated address is subject to your location in Australia.
- Capital city's/Metro areas within 24 hours of been cleared by customs.
- Not metro locations subject to transportation times.
Micno Inverters offer 24 Hours After service to help solve your problems.
Guides and After-service Consultancy
• Need an Accessory?
• Products Repair?
• Power Problems to Solve?
• Power Protection Solutions, etc.?
Payment and Terms:
To order any products through https://myrenewableenergy.com.au/ full payment of 100% will be paid in Advance and held in trust by My Renewable Energy secure Payment Gateway [ STRIPE/Shopify].
- Once payment has been processed and approved the Vendor fees are paid directly before packaging begins.
- After products have been confirmed ready for delivery, the factory will sent your goods directly to the freight forwarding company for delivery to your nominated address in Australia.
The remaining funds held will pay for shipping fees, Australian customs duty, Port handling fees, delivery from port to your nominated address and marketing site fees.
If you require any further information you are free to contact My Renewable Energy by using the contact form located on the main menu.
We Also Recommend
Solar Power Inverter by MICNO Electric for Pumping irrigation water, supply bores dams tanks - KE300A-01 S2 Solar Pump Inverter ~ 220V~Single Phase [0.4kw to 5.5kw]
UPS Inverter [600VA to 1500VA] for home and office power supply backup. - Sumry Power R-BK